Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vacuum cleaner euphoria.

I ordered this vacuum cleaner yesterday... I am pretty excited about it.  I had credit in my Amazon.com account and I needed a small vacuum cleaner so there you go.

Monday was fairly uneventful.  I composed an excellent cycle class during lunch yesterday and I'm still feeling the effects of it... well, of course I'd still be feeling the effects.. it was just 12 hours ago that I taught it...

I have been warned that a guy from the gym might be stopping by to say hi to me sometime...  he works out with one of my friends and that friend is trying to convince me to go out with him... I don't know about setups...  (okay, I know the structure of that last sentence - or run-on sentence was not good.  I went to art school).  I don't necessarily think he's my type, but what do I know... obviously nothing because I've been single for so long...

Let me see.... what else do I have going on... not much.  Just working, coffee drinking, lamenting...

vacuuming.

No comments: