Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Howdy

I successfully walked over 15,000 steps yesterday!  My ankle is still sore and a bit swollen - but It's getting better... I walked to work yesterday and it only took a few minutes more than it usually does.

I am looking forward to my date with the chiropractor as always - my upper back is out of whack.  I'm thinking once that's back in place I will feel almost 80 percent.

Sunday marks the beginning of Spring.  I may not have mentioned it before, but spring is my favorite of the seasons... pretty flowers, mild weather, cute shoes.... what more could a girl ask for?  I'm not sure - maybe coffee?

I am looking forward to being fully mobile... I need to do some cleaning around my place and get my studio finished off.  I managed to re-arrange things on Saturday afternoon, but I still need some more things organized before I can start working in there.  It's only been four and a half months since I moved in...

I think it's now time for me to enjoy some more coffee and "mentally prepare" myself for the trek into work.

No comments: