Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to my painful ways.

I am happy to report that my ankle is feeling better, the same can not be said for my upper back... it's definitely out of whack.  Good thing I've got an appointment with the Chiropractor on Wednesday... maybe I will survive until then.

Yesterday I went to sensitivity training at the gym... basically we just went over the sexual harassment policy.  No big deal and nothing I didn't know.  At least I get paid for going...

This week will entail more recovery from my fall and that's it I think... oh, and I managed to cook the corned beef last night and it turned out pretty good.  I may do it again sometime.

Tomorrow is pay day - that's good news... yesterday I watched a Suze Orman webcast online... she's sure has a way of dividing people... do I think she has all the answers?  maybe not - but I think she does have some good advice.... I need to start saving again (and living below my means)... I can do it...

She has a new book out called the Money Class... I may buy it with my credit from Amazon.com...

No comments: