Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day off.

I "slept in" this morning - until 6:30 that is... good old daylight savings time....  that's alright... I got some laundry done, I am going to have sensitivity training this afternoon at Edmonds gym at 2pm... at least that will get me out of the apartment.

Here's the report on yesterday
I gained back the 2 pounds I lost last week... but I was expecting that.
I taught class - it hurt - but It wasn't unbearable.... I teach again tomorrow.  I'm all about modifying...
I came home and iced my foot for a few hours, took a nap, watched television and then worked on putting my studio in order.  It's not an easy task with a bum foot - but it wasn't too bad. 
I have some neighbors in the next building over that had a party last night.... I thought about getting cranky but then I just took some acetaminophen with sleep aid and shoved in my earplugs...

Currently I am watching episodes of Say Yes to the Dress.... I should get up and move eventually... (not that I haven't been up but you know...)

I think this afternoon I will attempt to cook corned beef.... I may have to buy some rye bread and sauerkraut so I can make a reuben too...  I'm getting hungry..

No comments: