Saturday, March 19, 2011

I tore my world apart...

but I finally found the title to my car.  whew... I knew I had it, I just didn't know where it was.

today I am going to help my Dad try to find his title.. at least now I know what they look like.   actually I knew what it looked like.... I'm just kidding you.

Yesterday I went all day without wearing my ankle brace and I fared pretty well... it's pretty much just my heel that hurts now... I think I will still brace up to teach, but for the most part I might be healed.

I'm not dreading the weigh in this morning either - It's been a pretty good week of staying on track and not too many slip ups.  I did purchase a box of Dots but I shared them.

Ooops... I forgot to hit publish this morning... okay - so, I was down three pounds and I may have found someone to buy my car.  good news... now I'm off for lunch with Dad!

No comments: