Friday, March 18, 2011

Ready for the weekend.

I am ready for the weekend... I just have to get through today to get there...

I am going to attempt to do pilates tonight... I think I've gotten to the point where my ankle hurts less than my heel... (I think my heel hurts more than it did before I was hurt)...  Hopefully I will be better by next week...  I suppose I can rush healing.

Tomorrow I am going to over to my Dad's place and have lunch.  Then I will attempt to look for the car title (where's my car title????) Does anyone want to buy a 1997 Honda Civic???  I have to clean it up this weekend so I can get it ready to sell it.  I may see about taking the car with me while I'm there.  (keep him from changing his mind - not that I think he would but you never know...).

Last night I watched the Suze Orman special on PBS... she has a lot of good advice.  I am going to start living below my means but within my needs... actually I think I'm already doing that pretty much.  I don't have credit card debt, I have been saving for retirement... All I really need to do is start buckling down and saving liquid savings...   I think buying my Dad's car will be a good investment.  It should last me forever since I don't drive that much, insurance will be a bit more, but It won't be through the roof like a newer car would be...  and it's an automatic.  That should get me through my senior years just nicely...  
Basically the only think I have going against me is my student loan debt... that can't be discharged in Bankruptcy... not that I would ever have to file for bankruptcy - but you never know...

I took some time to clean up around the apartment last night.  It kind of fell apart while I was recuperating... I did do dishes and picked up a bit.  It's not so bad that I wouldn't have anyone over though... (use your imagination...).

Last night I was messing with the automatic backgrounds in Photo Booth... I came up with these gems.
My momma always said I was an Angel!


No comments: