Thursday, March 17, 2011

What's going on ....

Even though the week is seemed like it's gone on forever I can't quite believe it's Thursday.

Physically I am feeling better, I think I will wear my brace a few more days... I think the pain of my ankle now equals the pain from my plantar fascitis...  I guess that's good news.  I am still pretty tired because I didn't really get a great nights sleep the night before last.

Yesterday my sister H had a talk with my Dad about driving - telling him that we didn't want him to do it anymore... he actually agreed to it - that surprises me a bit.  He has been getting confused a bit more lately.  It's hard to watch sometimes... and I need to step up to the plate and do my share to help him out.  I have to give credit to my sister and her husband though, they do a ton to help dad out...  I appreciate it a lot.

My dad want's to sell his car to me - so that's cool...  I just have to figure out how much it's going to cost me... and I have to figure out selling my current vehicle...  I guess I will be cleaning her out this weekend to get her ready for the limelight... 

It will be nice to have heated seats though - I'm cold all the time.

Oh, Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I don't know if I own any green... I have green underwear, but I think it's in the laundry basket...  maybe I will just risk getting pinched... 

No comments: