Friday, April 22, 2011

44 years ago today...

 I ruined my mother's figure by coming out the wrong way (through her tummy)...

I don't feel any different today... okay, I feel a bit sore because I went to hot yoga last night... it was good...  I went into a hotter zone, and I was sweating like cheese left out on the counter.  I DID manage to grab my right foot in the bow pose... that's the first time I've done that since the 80's... my knee doesn't usually let me do things like that but we're going to see what happens...  I think I may become a hot yoga junkie... I have three more weeks left of my deal... let's see if I can sit on my heels by the time I'm done..

My plans today are to work and then go to Happy Hour.  Seems like a semi -perfect day.

My Comcast visa rebate card is being overnighted to me so that will be nice... I think I will use it to buy a grocery store gift card...  I have no idea if they will leave it without my signature though.. I can wait though... I've waited this long - a weekend is not going to kill me.

This weekend I am going to recover from my hangover... (just kidding)... no, the usual.  WW, Teaching, then I'm going to yoga and then my daddy is taking me out to dinner...  On Sunday we are heading down to Olympia for Easter (and my birthday cake!)...

Overall I think things will be just groovy today and this weekend...

If anything exciting happens I will be sure to check back in.

No comments: