Thursday, April 21, 2011

Countdown to Birthday....

well, people are dropping like flies from my work birthday celebration... I guess that just means more cake for me. 
Today I am going to go to work and then hit up a yoga class after work.  The muscles in my shoulders and back are a little less sore so that's good.. I can still feel every single one of them... hmmm...

Last night my mom took my cycle class... I think she survived.  I told her that I wouldn't call her out in class but I did.  I actually forgot that I told her I wouldn't.  Oops.  I have that problem sometimes... I've learned to adjust to it...

I don't really have anything else to report today.  I managed to do some laundry last night... I was running out of socks.  That's almost as bad as running out of underwear if you ask me.

coffee, shower, work, yoga, shower, the office, sleep..... birthday.

No comments: