Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I think I have a yoga problem.

I went to yoga last night at 8pm.  What the heck am I doing???  I really like it... it hurts my knee a bit, but everything hurts my knee...  my upper back is a bit sore, but I think that's because I'm not used to using it that much....

This week has been really long and it's only Wednesday... luckily I have full french press next to me and my feet up...  a half an hour more and then I'll need ot get a move on...  but that's not for another hour.

Tonight my mom has signed up for my cycle class...  I'll try to take it easy on her... try is the key word...

Hmmmm....... I don't really have any plans for the rest of my birthday week except for happy hour on Friday (you want to come?) and cake Friday afternoon.   I think I said it yesterday but I haven't had too much time to be excited about it this year.  It's hard to be excited when you probably won't get any presents...  oh well... at least I'll have cake.  That's the most important thing.


On my way to yoga last night I took this picture - it's the Space Needle... looks like a UFO I think...

No comments: