Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What can I tell you about yesterday.

Last Monday when I got to the gym to teach my class I thought I had forgotten to bring my pants.
Yesterday I DID leave my pants at home.... nothing like having to go down to Fred Meyer and buy a pair of inferior pants to wear while teaching...

Not that I can afford to buy more pants.

I survived teaching twice yesterday, my body is still sore - I do get to go to acupunture today though... it's been six weeks since I've gone...  I can't believe it's been that long.  I am still recovering from that stupid fall... 

I think I may try to go to yoga tonight.  There's a class at 8pm that I could go to... it probably wouldn't be too hard to find parking... I think at that time at least...  It might be a good way to finish off the day.  (even though I'm still sore from the classes this weekend)...

Have I even mentioned that it's Birthday week?  I seem to have gotten sidetracked by life... I think that's a good thing though.

I finally got around to doing dishes this morning... it was getting scary in my kitchen... It's all better now though.

I feel adequate.

No comments: