Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello again.

It's Thursday!

I slept like a log last night... I like it when that happens... no waking up at all.

Today I am leaving work early because I have to go to a memorial services for my Dad's cousin. 

Yesterday I had to close my checking account at US Bank.  They wanted to start charging me for keeping money with them... I've been with them a long time, but when I moved to New York I had to open an account with a bank that was located there... (Chase)... Sorry US Bank.  You lose.  I may end up eventually moving all my money into the credit union but for now I think two financial institutions is enough. 

Last night before I went to the gym to teach I decided to stop by and see the puppies... they always are excited to see me.  I love them.  I was going to take Zoe to the wiener dog walk around greenlake next week, but I had to reschedule acupuncture so that's not going to happen... oh well.  I love my dogs.

One of the things I do miss about living with them is the way Stinky used to snuggle up next to me when I was posting to the blog every morning... 

Let me see what else I know.  Not much.  Maybe this weekend I will make some artwork... or at least get the studio organized.  It's only been five months.  right?

No comments: