Friday, April 15, 2011

Poor again.

I got paid today and after paying the majority of my bills I am poor.  I think I have 72 dollars to last me a week.  Luckily I get paid from the gym next Friday (my birthday) and that will cover my comcast bill...

Speaking of Comcast - I had to send them a message today because I never received my Visa Rebate card they promised me when I signed up for my service...  I did all the things I needed to do - I had to call some phone number with a validation code and I paid on time for three months...  I hate bad customer service... 
(Comcast has remedied the situation so they are cool in my book now!)

What else.... the memorial service yesterday was nice.  My nephews were there and they behaved themselves nicely...  they are good boys (they're 7 and 5).... they were nice to Grandpa too...  at least that's what my sister said on her fb page...  it almost makes me want to have kids.

here's some photos I scanned yesterday...

I must be heading toward a plate of cookies.

Mumps!

Petting a lamb (goat?) at the Kelsey Creek Pony Farm

Wiener Dogs!

Three Witches.

Pony Farm

I wore those tennis shoe roller skates all the time!

It's kind of fun looking at all these photos.... I kind of miss all the physical photos with evolution of digital media... maybe I should learn how to take photos.... I do have a real camera...

I have cramps.

hows that for a transition....

2 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

Very cool pics,

I decide to leave a note and offer my help. I work for Comcast I can reach out to my local colleagues to look into your rebate. If you’re interested in my help, you can contact me, include your account info and a link to this page.

Thanks,

ComcastMark
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Jenerator said...

what service!