Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I have grown a pair.

Okay, it's a little pair that I have grown but still... 

Jenerator has asked a gentlemen out to dinner and he has accepted.  How that for a change?  I'll actually be doing something this Saturday night instead of nursing a glass of chocolate milk and watching Suze Orman.

Next up...  I ran into a former coworker on the bus yesterday.  We caught up on what was going on with each other and she also mentioned that she remembered that I was the first person to be nice to her at our office.  That I had actually gone out of my way to be friendly when I didn't have to... I thought that was nice of her to say.  I like to be nice to people... that is until someone does something to make me not want to be nice to them..

I have to be at work early this morning because we are getting new glass for your conference room table.  How fun is that?  I get to take some comp time later on this week... I might do that by coming in a bit late on Thursday and going to yoga in the morning.  Sounds like a good idea to me.

What else do I need to tell you?  I don't know...  I think I have told you more than enough today right??

No comments: