Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday again.

I am having a hard time getting a move on this morning...  It was a busy weekend and I'm ready for a nap.

Easter was a success... not anything happened out of the ordinary... I managed to drive to Olympia and get a "good Job" on my driving skills on the way down... on the way back up to Seattle at one point my dad asked "do you know how fast you're going?"  to which I replied "yes I do".
Actually, I was only going about 70 and I was moving along with traffic.  If I had been going any slower people would have been honking at me.  Then at one other point I was told that I was following someone too closely...  I just can't win.  That's alright... at least now he's not complaining about the consistency of the pressure on the gas pedal...

On the agenda this week I have work, teaching, dinner on Thursday and the Hot Yoga on Tuesday...  This weekend I get to have my armpits waxed... woot woot.  I am looking forward to that...  It's about time.

I think that's all I have for you this morning.  Nothing too exciting but that's okay....  see you tomorrow.

No comments: