Tuesday, April 05, 2011

I'm going to Vermont.

Well - I asked for the time off work and I got it.   Woot woot!  Now I just have to tighten down and stick to a budget.  To do this I have the following plan.

Only eat what I own.  (minus buying fresh fruits and vegetables)...
No surplurfurous extra spending.
Sell pairs of shoes I don't wear.
Limit waxing services.
Sell a Kidney.....

I'm just kidding about the last one.

Although I might consider it if I could get good money for it...

I have sent an inquiry to Kickstarter to see if they will help me out.  Kickstarter is a funding platform - you propose a project that you need funding for - then you solicit pledges and if you reach a certain amount by a certain time you get the money...  in exchange for the pledges I would give gifts/artwork in exchange... we'll see if it all pans out... I'll find a way to make it somehow... woot.

Okay, I think my french press is calling me... later gators.

No comments: