Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Alive (but not) Kicking

I have the beginnings of a cold.  Hopefully it won't stick around too long.  I came home and vegetated on the sofa last night.  Unfortunately my mother instilled a work ethic in me and I don't feel bad enough to not go to work... that would just be cheating.

This weekend I'm having a Top Pot doughnut challenge viewing party.  Top Pot and Mighty O doughnut are going to be participating in the Food Network Challenge on Sunday night.  I have to start cleaning now!

Now that I've been up a little while and took some drugs I'm feeling a bit better...

OKAY - I FORGOT!  Rumors are surfacing that Meredith Vieira is leaving the Today Show.  She's a great anchor and I would miss her - but I WANT ANN CURRY TO REPLACE HER!!! That would be an ideal situation...  I should start planning a campaign for her right now.

No comments: