Thursday, April 07, 2011

Phlegm fest.

My cold is moving through it's regular course... now I'm in the phlegm stage.  I feel alright other than the sore throat (which is better) and the croupy-ness in the back of my lungs.  I know that description makes me sound very attractive doesn't it?

Thursday... thursday... thursday...  tonight if I feel reasonable I will trudge down to first Thursday to see the shows that are up and then I will come home to my sofa and the Big Bang Theory...  I know!  My life is full.

I received a new top last night (it was half price from the big brother clothing party which was booked from mine)... I think I may wear it today even though I think it's freezing outside... I was just thinking yesterday that I was a bit tired of wearing my big puffy coat - but I think I'll keep it around for a while...

Okay, I think I will go now... I have ten more minutes before I should get off my backside and get ready...

Oh, I found out about the deferred payment plan for my residency so I should be able to manage it... hopefully.  I don't think I'll need to sell a kidney.

No comments: