Friday, April 08, 2011

Cold - please go away.

The cold has progressed to my lungs...  it's the usual progression.  Sore throat, sneezing, plugged up nose, and then the lungs... next it will go away.  It can't come soon enough.  I'm not sick enough to not go to work... but not well enough to feel good.

Last night I went out to first Thursday... saw some interesting things and saw some people I haven't seen in a while... the weather cleared up so all was well... (I walked over nine miles yesterday - which didn't really help my foot)...

This morning I have to do some shopping for the office and then I have a date with the chiropractor... I am going to have him give me an overhaul... back, foot, hip, shoulder... I may even have him look at the foot...  I am really looking forward to my month in Vermont.. maybe It will give me a chance to heal my foot....

This weekend I really really really am going to clean up my apartment.  I have people coming over on Sunday night so I have to do something...  good times.

I think I shall go now... try to get rid of some of this phlegm in my lungs... woot woot.

No comments: