Saturday, April 09, 2011

living the dream

I am up again ready to attack the day.

the cold is resolving itself... I am still stuffed up, but I don't feel as crappy as I did...

same old same old today with some cleaning thrown in... I am getting my hair cut even though I now can't technically afford it.  I have to come up with 300 bucks to pay for a deposit for the residency by the 17th... I should be able to scrounge it together somehow...  (I should just cancel the hair appointment..)... but I can't really do that...  hmmm... decisions...

I went to the chiropractor yesterday and we talked about my choice of footwear and how it affects my foot and its healing...  I am going to be trying to wear my shoes without my orthotics and see if that helps.  I'm tired of my foot hurting... did I mention that I'm looking forward to the month in Vermont so my body can heal itself?  I am.  I'm going to take up swimming...  I do own a few swimsuits and I'm not afraid to wear them... 

Okay, I need to get moving.  Don't want to be late for weigh in...

No comments: