Sunday, April 10, 2011

A good nights sleep.

I went to bed last night at 9:30.  I am not ashamed of it at all... I must say I feel a lot better.

Today I have to do some cooking and cleaning to get ready for my Top Pot Doughnut challenge viewing party.  It's going to be fun... I've got some chili in the crock pot and I'm cooking up some bacon (just because I need to).... I've been thinking a lot about wedge salads...  I have the blue cheese dressing - I just need some bacon to crumble up on top of it.  Yum yum yum!

Yesterday I was down yet again at ww... that's over four pounds in four weeks.  That's good news.

Last night I joined a wiener dog meetup group... it might be fun to take Zoe out on walks...  they are having a walk around greenlake on the 16th.  I may see if I can get my act together to go... they start at 6pm so I'd have to figure out how to get the dog and there by 6pm.  I'll have to think about it.

Yesterday I didn't wear my orthotics... I managed alright... I took a walk in the afternoon and towards the end of it my ankle was hurting but my foot wasn't any worse than it normally is...  We'll continue the experiment today.

I got a good nights sleep... maybe I'll do some cleaning now!  or drink more coffee...

No comments: