Monday, April 11, 2011

Offically poor.

I am now officially poor.  I have to buckle down if I expect to go to Vermont...

I think I'm just going to eat canned goods.

I am sitting here in a nice clean apartment...  okay, there's some dirty dishes in the kitchen, but other than that it's clean... I think I should have people over more often so I clean more often.  I broke out my new vacuum cleaner yesterday and I must say it does a great job of sucking up the dirt.

Did I mention the pair of cycle shoes I found at a consignment shop near my place?  I bought them for one of my students... they were in perfect condition with cleats for 36 dollars.  I would have kept them if she didn't want them... I love finding a good deal.

What else is going on this week?  I am going for acupuncture tomorrow.  It's been over a month since I've gone... I hope it helps.. my foot hurts.  boo.  What else?  I have to fork over my deposit for the residency... I have to teach and I have to work off the five pounds I gained last night from eating too much chili and pie.

No comments: