Tuesday, April 12, 2011

No Acupuncture, no fun

I got a call yesterday saying that my acupuncturist is sick.  Boo.... I guess the only bright side to this is that I save 15 bucks.

I'm not feeling the post this morning....  maybe I should cut back on them...

I'm not feeling that hot... physically I'm better... minus the usual aches and pains...

as a last ditch effort to fix my foot I ordered the shoes to the left here... For those of you who are fashion conscious like I am - rest assured I ordered the purple pair... not black.

They are supposed to help me use the muscles in my foot more and make them stronger. 

Since me wearing my rigid orthotics isn't helping we're trying something else...

I know that I am supposed to be saving money - I did use a 20 percent off coupon at REI.  If they don't work out I'll return them.

Maybe some day I will post about something other than having aches and pains...  I doubt it though...

Let me think.... here's a list of things that I do like...

Puppies
Cookies
Cute Flats
Eating
Massages
Television
Sleeping

No comments: