Monday, May 16, 2011

Another week, another twelve dollars.

What do I have to report this morning?  Not much.  I didn't sleep that well last night so it might be a rough day.  It all remains to be seen.

I am waiting for the coffee to hit all the important parts of my brain this morning.

Up this week?  I do have an acupuncture appointment tomorrow.  That's it.  Nothing due, no big dates, no plans to go anywhere (not that I can afford it)... 

It might be nice to go on an official vacation sometime I think...

Last night I stayed up late to watch the season finale of Survivor.  I was completely satisfied with the outcome (Boston Rob won)... he played the best game ever... sure, he's had a lot of practice - but you know...  I should dust off my videos and work on a tape to submit... it might be fun.  and I could stand to lose a few pounds by eating nothing but rice and fish for a month....

I think that's it today...  carry on.

No comments: