Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Big Puffy Coat Stays.

I keep waiting for the weather to clear up so I can quit wearing my big puffy coat... I don't see it happening anytime soon.  Supposedly it is going to get up to the 70's later this week... I will wait until I see it.

My knee has been bothering me a bit...  Did I mention that I caught up my foot on Sunday and tweaked my knee and ankle (the other side - not the one I sprained)...  I've been wearing a brace around the knee to keep the swelling down... ah, the joys of getting old.  (and being clumsy).

Oh, another up"date" - the guy I went to lunch with may or may not have a girlfriend... ah... the strange dating life I lead...  if I determine anything else I will let you know.

A life with a million cats is looking like it's going to become reality...

No comments: