Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back to normal!

Okay, the only thing normal about me is that I wear clothes and like to watch television a lot.

I mean Blogger is back to normal.

Update...  although I though my "date" a few weeks ago went pretty well, it has not parlayed itself into a second one.  I have resigned myself to being a little old lady with a lot of wiener dogs....  It could be worse I suppose.  Not a lot worse... but I'm sure it could be.

Oh, I forgot to tell you this.  I was checking out my stat counter the other day and someone at NBC checked out my I heart Ann Blog... that means someone at the Today Show got my story idea about me!  Will they call me?  maybe, maybe not...  you never know.  At least I tried.

Camp is coming up in six weeks or so - so I'm kind of looking forward to that.  I am a big camp fan...

Okay, I guess I should get a move on.  I think it's going to be one of those days.

No comments: