Friday, May 13, 2011

And you thought I wasn't going to show up!

I tried to post this morning but Blogger was down.  I would like to apologize.

Sometimes these things happen.

So - instead of telling you what is coming up in my day I will tell you what I did.

Woke up, drank coffee, tried to blog (and couldn't), got ready for work, walked to work, picked up treats for work, worked, ate peanuts, went to lunch, balanced checkbook, worked, got an early dismissal, went to yoga, walked home, took a shower and now I sit here... blogging and eating Pirate's Booty (yummy).  I should just go to bed soon so I don't eat all the water weight I lost at yoga.

This weekend?  What's happening?  I don't have a stinking idea...  laundry for sure... like Oprah says... what I know for sure - I will be doing laundry.

No comments: