Thursday, May 12, 2011

cold extremities

I have had a bad case of cold extremities for the past twelve hours... my hands and feet were freezing last night, I had to curl up under a blanket last night (and then fell asleep on the sofa)....  They are pretty cold this morning too... mostly my hands...  This is something out of the ordinary...  maybe I'm deathly ill... nah...  Maybe it's just cold outside.

Today our office is going to Dahlia Lounge for lunch... it should be good.  I would have some coconut cream pie, but I don't think I have a spare 21 points on me today...

I keep getting emails for other Jennifer Towners out there (not the other Jen Towner of Radio Go Girl)...  I guess that's what I get for grabbing my gmail address early on...  I'm a trendsetter...  I feel sorry for all those other Jennifer Towners out there who want my name as their gmail address - they can't have it.

I am hoping today finds me in a better mood than yesterday... I got a little down in the dumps... it's one of those normal things... I think my pre-camp funk is coming early this year.

My month of yoga is running out... I really don't think I can afford it.  That has got me a little distressed... oh well.  What can I do?

No comments: