Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Do You Ever?

I sometimes wake up and have no idea what day of the week it is...  today was one of them.  I was thinking that it was Sunday this morning...

It's not.

I don't have much to say today..... tonight I'm going to yoga... I haven't been since Friday and I miss it!  I have to figure out how I can afford to do more of it when my one month runs out...

Sometime before the 10th I need to submit my grant application for the GAP grant... I think I just have to upload images of my work...  of course I started the application about a month ago... now I will wait until the last minute to submit it...

There still is no word about the Ann Curry situation... maybe when she gets the nod I might sell some of my Today Show artwork... maybe!  that way I could afford to do yoga all the time!

Woot woot.

Okay, I think I need to focus on drinking coffee right now...  see ya!

No comments: