Monday, May 02, 2011

Weekend Recap.

Here is a report on the weekend. 

My race went well.  I was a few minutes slower than last year, but last year I was training for a half marathon and I didn't have a bum ankle.  I am fairly pleased with the ankle... it didn't hurt too much (in fact not much at all)...

After the race I headed home and tried to focus on not throwing up.  I was feeling a bit jumpy, but I think that was all the caffeine I had since I have gotten up at 5am.  I made myself something to eat so I felt better.

Lunch was good.  I wasn't too much of a dork, we ate lunch, talked about things and then went to Costco where I loaded up on generic Prilosec.  I hadn't been into Coscto in over 6 years I think... it's been a long time...

It was fun... it might happen again (the going out)...  You know how I am, go in with low expectations and then I'm pleasantly surprised.

In other news... there was a link in the New York Times saying that Ann Curry was going to be tagged as the next host of the Today Show.

Then there's the whole news about that terrorist... overall a pretty good weekend I think.

I am pleased.

No comments: