Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I sure hope today is better.

Yesterday sucked on all levels.

I actually thought it wasn't going to be that bad... it was going well... then I found out that a friend of mine has cervical ovarian cancer.  W/hat a way to bring you down right?

What else?  not that much else could have gone bad right?  wrong.  I went to yoga and did something funny and my knee (cap?) kept popping in and out of joint....  whatever it was doing it was not comfortable or fun.... it's not going whacky this morning but it sure is irritated. It's also not swollen so that's good.  I should try and find a sub for my class today but I hate to admit it that I can't afford to not teach... poop.  I will just keep my brace on it, and ice and ibuprofen...

Today I get to visit the dentist.  Yeehaw!

Okay, all my faithful readers - think good thoughts for my friend - she goes into surgery this morning...  I'm not usually one to ask for prayers but this time I am...

No comments: