Thursday, May 26, 2011

Not much different than yesterday...

Incredibly busy at work.

Knee swollen up like a basketball.

Cavity.

I did get a good night sleep last night so that's good... my knee doesn't really hurt this morning, it's just a bit weak feeling.  I think I'm going to have to take the bus this morning instead of walking.  I don't really want to risk messing it up.  I have an acupuncture appointment tonight, and then I am going to come home and do laundry.  It is not pretty - I am running out of socks... that's almost as bad as running out of underwear.

I am thinking hoping today won't be as crazy as the rest of the week has been...   it's always bad when it's a pre-three day weekend.  Next week is going to be crazy too...  I'm going to be the only staff person in the office on Tuesday and Wednesday (and possibly Thursday)...  we have been authorized to hire a temp.   aye aye aye...

Okay - I'm going to try and remain positive.... yes I am.

Yee haw!

No comments: