Sunday, May 29, 2011

okay I forgot to tell you...

When I went to the dentist the other day the hygienist let me wear the lead vest throughout the appointment... it was nice.  It's about the only good thing that happened last week...

Last night Mr. Clunky was using power tools to build something...  It sounded like he was using a circular saw and then there was the hammering...  oye.  I don't know what he's doing up there... power tools - really???

I survived teaching yesterday - I didn't really work that hard... but I still got a workout which was nice. 

I am going to try it again this morning.

This afternoon I am going to my sister's house for a barbecue - that should be fun... 

Okay - back to the knee... I was doing some research online yesterday and I think what happened last week was my patella was dislocating...  I am going to make an appointment with an orthopedist sometime in the next few weeks.  I need to wait until things settle down a little bit at work before I can do it though... 

Tomorrow I am going to go to a movie... a friend and I are going to see Bridesmaids... should be fun.

I thinks that is all I can tell you today... did I even post yesterday?  I might have missed it... if I did I'm sorry - it's been one of those weeks.

No comments: