Monday, May 30, 2011

Today.

I managed to sleep in until 7am this morning... I was awake at 5 - but managed to snooze until 7... that's good.  I fell asleep on the sofa last night while I was watching My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding on TLC... I recorded it so I will have to watch it when I'm not so sleepy.

Today I am supposed to go see Bridesmaids...  I don't know what time yet...

This morning the knee feels better...  still a bit week but the swelling has gone down - maybe it's because I've been horizontal for over 10 hours... 

I got an email from my apartment manager saying that she sent an email to Mr. Clunky telling him to knock it off... keep down the noise.  We will see if it happens.

I had a revelation last night... I need to join some sort of twelve step group in order to meet a man....  do they have a twelve step group for shopping?

I am going to look for the positive this coming week....  I just have to put my nose to the wheel and get things done...  can you put your nose to a wheel???  that might hurt.

Okay, what else... I bought some hens and chicks the other day - I am going to attempt to make a terrarium or planter... I suppose I should figure out how to do it... that's what I can do today...

I guess I better get back to my coffee.... cheerio!

No comments: