Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Here it goes.

I am ready to plow through the week ahead.

Yesterday I managed to do a little cleaning, survived the REI anniversary sale (I bought a heavier knee brace and socks - woo hoo), and then I went to see the movie Bridesmaids.  It was really good...

Overall it was a satisfactory weekend... now the fun begins... I'm sure it won't be as bad as I am imagining that it's going to be...  it might just be splendid... right?

hey - here is my horoscope for today!

Today is a 9 -- You make it look easy. Set a juicy goal. Your fortunes increase with a beneficial revelation. Guard against temptation to spend newfound riches. Save it for later.

well - I'm going to take that as good news... and I am going to do it!  

Okay, I am going to just plow through this and own it!  woo hoo!

No comments: