Friday, May 06, 2011

Poop

I don't have much to say today...  Still no news on the Ann Curry front.  They just need to give her the job already... right?

I almost had the misfortune of running out of coffee this morning - that would have been a tragedy... luckily there was enough in the grinder to get me almost a full pot (sure, I could quit at any time). 

I am pretty sure that it's going to be deader than a doornail at work...  I don't know how I'm going to entertain myself...

Tonight I am going out after work for a belated birthday celebration with some of my friends from the gym.  We are going to Eva at Greenlake.... hmmmm....  You know there's nothing but trouble when I'm going out after work...

this weekend I'm doing the usual... with Chinese takeout added in for mother's day...  I'm going to throw in a few yoga classes too.... I'm winding down to my last week of classes... boo.  I don't know if I can swing anymore after this... I hate being poor.

Maybe someday I'll have something interesting to tell you.... the other Jen Towner keeps asking me about "my man"... I have no man.  I am my own woman... a lone, single woman...

No comments: