Thursday, May 05, 2011

Slow Start.

I  have been awake for a while but am just now getting around to posting...

Happy Cinco de Mayo!  Maybe I'll have a taco for lunch.

What do I know?  Nothing...   My toilet handle broke last night... I can still use it but I have to take the top off the tank and pull up on the handle that pulls the stopper...  good times!

Today I have an acupuncture appointment and then I think I'm going to hit up a yoga class.  My time is running out and I have to get in all the classes I can.  I am officially poor so I don't think I will be re-upping (but you never know).

What else do I know.... It was kind of nice yesterday - today it is raining...  I want to show my legs to the world but I can't because its too stinking cold!!!  oh well... there's always August right?

I think that's it.  See you later!

No comments: