Tuesday, June 28, 2011

At The Rate I'm Going

It is taking me a long time to get up today... I actually did dishes before I made coffee (what?)..

today is the first Tuesday I've had off from the gym in three weeks (woot woot)....  I started my Pull Up regimen yesterday... I don't know if I mentioned it but I have a goal of being able to do a pull up by the end of the summer...  I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it... oh - that's not positive thinking is it?

I'm heading to the chiropractor this morning for a tune up before I head to camp next week. The knee feels quite a bit better - just in time for the results of my MRI.

What else?  My experiment of living on a cash only basis is working out pretty well.  I don't think I'm spending nearly as much money as I was when I was using my debit card all the time...  I may make it after all...

I've been going through old photos for a camp thing... I've come across photos from my hike down the Grand Canyon.... I'd really like to do that again sometime...  I need a real vacation.  hmmmmm

No comments: