Monday, June 27, 2011

Sugar Free and Cranky

I am not cranky because I have not had any sugar since Friday, it's because my massage was rescheduled twice this weekend... well actually it hasn't been rescheduled... so that's why I'm cranky.  If I was not particular about who I saw I would go see someone else...

This is the final push towards camp.  I think I am ready... all except the packing.  At least I'm ready for a break.

My coffee date went alright - I don't think it's necessarily a match - at least I have matched my date record for the year...  I think my shyness gets the best of me sometimes...

My knee isn't bugging me to much.  I should get a report from the doctor by tomorrow...

oh, and Mr, Clunky and his "girlfriend" woke me up at 3:45 this morning....  does he ever sleep?  Thank goodness for earplugs.

No comments: