Thursday, June 09, 2011

Hello Ann!

It's all about Ann today - she takes over this morning!  Woot woot!  My dreams have come true!


Too bad I couldn't be there....

I was watching the video clip they put together for Meredith yesterday and in it you can see me in her interview with Jerry Seinfeld.  I know it's been almost four years since I hung out at the Today Show but it seems like just yesterday...

I have an appointment this morning so I am taping the show instead of watching it live...

Yesterday my dental technician asked me if I was excited that Ann was taking over the hosting job duties...  you know it's bad when even they know that you're a fan of Ann Curry... 

Tomorrow I will have more of a retrospective on Ann and her career (okay - I'm just kidding about that)...

No comments: