Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Humpday

I have managed to make it to Wednesday (but it feels like Friday I tell you...).

This morning  I visit the dentist to get my tooth filled.  Hopefully it hasn't gotten to the point where I need a root canal... I can't afford it.

Last night I subbed cycle class and ended up giving away my handlebars...  one of the bikes was missing handlebars and I had a spare set...  okay, it wasn't spare, but I'm supposed to give my knee a break so I took the handlebars off my bike and gave them to someone so they could ride the broken bike.

now if people would just get to class on time then they wouldn't have to deal with trading bike parts would they?

I have enabled my blog to look good on mobile devices... so check it out if you have a chance.

I have to get through one more class tonight and then I get two days off!  okay - I have a bunch of other stuff that I have to do instead but I don't have to teach! 

This weekend I have been invited by my nephew to go to his dance recital... I will have to drive like a crazy person in order to get there in time for it (it's in Olympia at noon and I teach until 10:30)...  I will do it for those cute little boys (and the offer of lunch afterward).  I'm sure it will remind me of the old days at Sheila Clark school of dance and gymnastics...  oh the memories.  I wish I could dance like I used to...

I need to suck up some more coffee before I head out to get drilled... ha ha ha.

No comments: