Monday, June 13, 2011

Here we go

It's Monday again.... I am thinking this week will be better than the last...  busy but better.... okay, maybe not busy work wise (people are on vacation), but busy life wise.  I have an assortment of things to do in the evening and I'm not really free until Friday night... when I will most likely collapse on the sofa...

Vermont is looking better and better.... it will be really nice to have some time off - time to think about and make work.  I just wish I felt a little more secure when it comes to funding...  maybe I should have a fundraiser for myself.  Would that be kosher?  I don't know... invite people over for dinner - give them artwork in exchange for a donation to my "go to Vermont fund"...  one thing's for sure - I have no idea how I'm going to squeak another 900 bucks into my savings account before the end of July....  I suppose I should just give up extraneous food purchases... that would help.

I guess I should think positively...

on the medical front... the knee hurts a teeny tiny bit this morning but it's more of an ache... the hip is aching too so it might just be that the hip is out of whack...  I think that stresses out the leg and causes the knee to go wonky...  overall though it feels better.

I think I will spend the rest of this morning chilling out - then I have to clean up my stuff that has spread out over my boss's house over the past four days....   it's not too bad...

oh yes - the dance recital yesterday was good... short and sweet - then I got to go to my sisters house for hotdogs and ice cream cones...  fun fun fun.... makes me want to get a dance costume..

No comments: