Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back in my Nest

I must admit I do love my own place.  I got home last night and slept like a baby!  I really enjoy sleeping...  I was thinking it would be nice to have a whole day off... do absolutely nothing for a while...  that's not going to happen anytime soon though...

Knee check - hurts  a bit more than it has recently... what else is new.  I blame all my broken body parts on that stupid half marathon I had to run in last year... I was alright until I decided to do that... then one thing after another... foot, ankle, foot, knee.... what next?  arm?  shoulder?

I am sporting a bit of a headache this morning too...

argh.

I was thinking of how to raise funds for Vermont.... maybe I should hold a dinner or something...  make artwork to sell....  I need to figure out how to market some of my Ann Prints.... that would work... but who wants artwork about the Today Show??    I need to contemplate this further....

No comments: