Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I miss my dogs.

The one thing I miss here in my abode is the presence of puppies... I miss having a warm body next to me as I blog in the morning...  I don't miss the little red hairs that get all over my clothes though.

Today is payday... finally - things were getting a little bit tight.  They are still tight, but I'm going to go to an all cash payment system.  I tried to balance the checkbook yesterday and it wasn't working so well...  I had been writing in my check register when I would use my credit card... and then when I paid the bill I would cross it off the register... but I've gotten confused.  To eliminate this I am just going to pay cash and not use the credit card at all (except for big ticket purchases  that I already have money for like my train ticket from Boston to Vermont...).

I need to tighten up.

One day left to teach and then I get two days off... 

Oh, I witness my first act of vomiting on the bus ride home yesterday...  I tell you - this is why I want my knee to get better so I can walk to and from work.   The only bright side to the bus ride is that the guy vomited through the doors and it didn't smell.  THANK GOODNESS!  I think I will stick to the 43 instead of the 10.

Okay - I need to start being more positive with my posts... tomorrow we have our one and only camp meeting... woot woot...

I have managed to stay away from the junk food for the past two days so that's good news...  now if I could just stay away from it long term....

I need a date.

No comments: