Thursday, June 16, 2011

knee news is bad news

They changed the pedals on the instructor bike the other day and it got me into big trouble last night... when I'm clipped in It has my right foot pointing inward and creating excessive force on my knee... last night it popped in and out of joint about three times while I was teaching.  Ouch.

I slept with a brace on it last night and it doesn't hurt too much this morning... but I've left a message for my chiropractor to give me recommendations for knee guys.  I need to get it checked out.  (insert big frowny face here)...

Work has been really slow... I'm not going to complain though.  Compared to what it has been like - I will take the slowness.

Tonight we have our camp meeting... it will be fun to see everyone...

coffee - take me away.

No comments: