Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My return to glory!

I just got done recording a segment for Radio Go Girl  It's not the same ever since I quit doing listener feedback... it was fun being on the air... now I have to download the episode this weekend and listen to it!!  Okay - I didn't quit doing listener feedback - I was replaced.... hmmmmm...

Yesterday I managed to walk to work - I was a little slow, but I made it.  I also got a call from the Doctor's office and they scheduled my MRI for Saturday... that's good news.  Hopefully I can get into the knee guy sometime next week (I will be camp counseling the week after so I hope to get this taken care of sooner rather than later)...  At least there is some progress.

What else?  I am really tired.  I have to teach tonight but then I have two days off - I have nothing to do tomorrow night!  Maybe I'll go to bed at 8pm.

I guess maybe I'll just finish my coffee now and figure out what to wear.  It was nice outside yesterday - I don't think it's going to be nearly as nice today...  I'll figure something out.

No comments: