Thursday, June 23, 2011

What do you want from me??

I know - You want an update on my knee! it feels about the same - I did get the radiologists report yesterday and there is some arthritis in my knee (that's not too surprising), nothing is broken, I have a screw on the inside of my knee...  and I have a few bone spurs...  MRI to come Saturday!

I was in a stinky stinky mood yesterday... it was not pretty.  I think it was PMS compounded with being too large to fit in my underwear.  I was so uncomfortable yesterday I had to teach my class commando...  I know - TMI.  But with me what you see is what you get.

Today I don't have anything to do.... except work and  some laundry tonight...

A friend of mine called yesterday to see if wanted to go to a Mariner's game this weekend... I don't know what day though... so I'm not sure if I'll be able to go...

I am really really really ready to go to camp... just over a week and I'll be there...  I have to get organized at some point... too much to do, too little time.

No comments: