Monday, June 06, 2011

This morning it's a toothache

it woke me up at 3am...  I think it's the tooth that I'm having worked on on Wednesday... I guess I can hold out til then.

Yesterday my knee did a few little wonky moves (the kneecap thing)... but it still feels much better than it did.  I am taking easy like I was told to...  it's not easy though.

This week should be a little less stressful than last week (if it isn't I'm going to cry)... I do have a few appointments  for the tooth, acupuncture, chiropractor.... and then I'm cat sitting for one of my bosses starting Thursday (I think).... it's a good thing they're paying me - I don't think I could afford the gas commuting to and from Mercer Island...  it will be nice though to be in a big old house for a few days - no Mr. Clunky PLUS they have an awesome bathtub... you could fit a 4 of Kate's plus eight in there...

Last night I put away the laptop for a while...  it was kind of nice not snooping in on everyone... sometimes I look at other people's posts on FB and think that their lives are so much more interesting than mine... they do exciting things, they have families, they have friends "besties"... it get's me down sometimes....   I just had to turn it off....  I know people think I'm funny online - but nobody ever seems to want to do anything with me in real life.  oh well.

Enough of the pity party.

I am going to be taking the bus everywhere for the time being... although the knee is feeling better I don't want to risk anything... 

Yesterday I did laundry so the coast is clear.... you can be assured that I'm wearing clean undergarments if you run into me on the street.

I should get back to my coffee...   Ann is taking over the Today show later this week I think... I should figure it out and record it for posterity...

No comments: