Sunday, June 05, 2011

semi-okay

I made it through yesterday fairly unscathed.... minus the two pound weight gain at ww...  oh well... I wasn't exercising last week and I consumed a large amount of Dots for someone my size...

The knee survived teaching - I followed the Doctor's orders and took it easy - and I iced it immediately after teaching... it is feeling alright today...  it went a little "clicky" last night but it's okay.

Yesterday I took a walk down to Volunteer park and took a few photos in the Conservatory and on my walk there  



I also got to stare at nice looking men (although I'm pretty sure they weren't looking at me)... it doesn't really matter in the long run... 

When I got home yesterday I decided to do some pruning of the shrubbery outside my apartment.  I look out into a courtyard and there is some bushes, ivy and other trees that had become overgrown so I broke out my scissors and started cutting away...  I encountered some aphids but I managed to get past that without barfing...  I has helped let the light in...

Today I don't have anything planned.... maybe I'll go for another walk.  My neighborhood is really nice - so maybe I'll break out the camera...

It sounds like Mr. Clunky is up and roaring... I suppose it is almost 8am so that's alright...  he sure is loud.  At least there were no power tools being used up there last night...

What else?  I've got nothing...

No comments: