Friday, June 03, 2011

Why was I awake at 4:30?

Don't ask me why, but I've been up since 4:30.  I guess I'll be hitting the sheets tonight around 7 or so....

Today things should be a little bit back to normal.  I will have someone at work besides a temp...

I have made an appointment with my chiropractor for this afternoon... I'm going to have him look at my knee as well... maybe he can give me some clue as to what might be wrong with it.  I was looking at the website of the orthopedic clinic I am thinking of making an appointment at and realized that I was choosing who I wanted to see solely by photo and marital status.... probably not such a good idea...

This weekend I hope to do something a little bit more scintillating....   but nothing that costs any money.  I am officially poor.  I am beginning to feel the financial pinch... hmmmmm.... what to do.

It's national doughnut day - here's a photo in honor of it.

No comments: